THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

So awesome man!

6 perfectly wonderful amazing comments!:

Anonymous said...

im sorry but that was awful
the dancing was great but the music was horrible i love that song and its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wrong
the should have just played the real verson
but other then that i loved the dancing

author in progress said...

yeah the singing was ugh, but the dance is sooooo awesome!

Anonymous said...

ya i think that dark shade of purple in the light and how she acts like shes under a spell is sooooooooooooooooooooo cool!!

The red head said...

I like Julianne and Cody! Julianne is my favorite dancer!She always is! :) Lance and Lacy are ok.
~The red head

Dione said...

Well, I'm just getting a blank post, but I'm assuming you're talking about Dancing With the Stars and Julianne and Cody? I just have to say they were my favorite and I got to see them IN REAL LIFE! So cool. But even cooler is next season's line up. For a sneak peek check out my website - hey, Emma Leigh, where is my blog on your list? Hmmm? www.seetheseegrists.blogspot.com

author in progress said...

i'm sorry that u can't see the vid, and that i haven't added you dione... :(