THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

NaNo and other News

National Novel Writing Month started today! I am gonna do it this year, unlike last year where I failed miserably. I'm gonna write a 50,000 word novel before midnight on November 30th! so far I have just over 3,000 words so I am almost a day ahead of schedule. That'll give me enough leeway in case I have a lot of homework tomorrow. In other news:


-Tomorrow is Isaac's 12th birthday. Happy B-Day Isaac! (Oh my gosh I just realized that he can go to mutual now . . .)

-I'm in Concert Band 2. :( But that's okay I guess.

-We're going to at least one playoff game in Houston. Fun . . ./!

-I have a Deviant Art account. My username is

Alright, I'm gonna work on updating this more often. Now I've got to go take a shower and draw some pictures and find my biology workbook and Madeleine's phone number!

2 perfectly wonderful amazing comments!:

Dione said...

I heard it's also National Blog Posting Month aka/NaBloPoMo and I'm gonna try posting every day this month. It's much easier than writing a novel! But you've got the words and the ideas - you'll do great! Good luck!

tootlebug said...

wats ur username? it didnt show up on the post..... btw i hav a blog too now, http://faulkenberrydigest.blogspot.com/ I miss uuuuu!!!

<3 katie