THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Quotes

As you can see, I now have a spot for quotes. If you have a totally fantabulous quote, please post it as a comment. I will judge to select the best comments to post in my Amazing Quotes section! XP

6 perfectly wonderful amazing comments!:

bookworm said...

here is a guote for me


Of all the things I've lost, i miss my mind the most!

author in progress said...

you made that up or you heard it... which one???

Anonymous said...

i cant help if im not the brightest crayon in th the box
and i heard someone yell it in wal mart

The red head said...

Thats right kate I AM!
ok this is for you Emma...
If you keep your feet planed firmly on the ground you will have trouble putting on your pants.
~The red head

author in progress said...

i already posted that one XP

sophia-world peace! said...

how about this...

When love is not madness, it is not love. ~Pedro Calderon de la Barca

OR

You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough. ~George Moore