THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

WHOO!!!!!!!

wowzers, oh my gosh, yipes!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm soooooo excited cuz a) school starts on tuesday, b) i'm getting my haircut tomorrow, and c) my story is coming along perdy awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

shout out to all my cali peeps who had an extra week of school. :( good luck!!! :D

5 perfectly wonderful amazing comments!:

author in progress said...

AND writing club is a real club this year!!! spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bookworm said...

YAY EMMA!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to see your haircut!!!! What is yor first day of school outfit?

author in progress said...

not quite sure... *gasp*

Anonymous said...

ya i have been i school for like ever

The Cleggs said...

emma email me a pic of ur new hair cut. cant wait to see it!!!!!
-taylr:)