THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 23, 2009

PoStInG

k, since everyone's been complaining, i'm gonna try to post more. but i don't like to post too much cuz then everyone misses some of my important posts, like my limericks! *hint hint* so anyway, if you want me to post more, then you must scroll down and read everything! grr. 


To save posts, i'd just like to say:

A) BUY A CANYON VISTA YEARBOOK IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY! IF YOU HAVE . . . BUY ANOTHER!!! we are way behind, and the deadline is Feb. 5! prices start @ $38. go to myyear.com!!!
B) during midterms, i found out that i like to make lists such as this one . . . 
C) Facebook rocks!!! JOIN JOIN JOIN!!! be my friend!!! :D
D) My button collection is coming along . . . I guessssssssssssssssss . . . *another hint hint* lol
E) I am so mad @ math!!!
F) I made the Ready Writing team and the DI competition is coming up and so is Sophie's Birthday! I am sooo busy!
G) I still don't really have a crush, and if i ever start to get one, it just turns into a story idea.
H) I am regaining my long lost love for poetry.
I) John Adams and Alex Hamilton are very funny people.

um, that's it i guess. but as u know, i've probably forgotten something, and i'll remember it right as i post this and then i'll have to do a whole nother post and then my other posts will get lost again. sigh.

2 perfectly wonderful amazing comments!:

author in progress said...

grr. my limericks got pushed to the next page. well, still look at them please! :(

Anonymous said...

wow those where cool and i too will update my blog every other day or two!!