THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Strange

Is it 
Strange 
that I watch others 
Date and 
Kiss and 
Dream 
when I have my own 
Dreams and 
Hopes and 
Want To Be's?

No.

Is it 
Strange 
that some 
Cry for a 
Teacher and a 
Death in a 
Book?

No.

Is it 
Strange 
to be 
Kind and 
Caring for 
No Reason 
and to not 
Hate 
someone cuz they 
Wore the 
Same Shirt as 
You?

No.

Is it 
Strange 
to not 
Leave a 
Friend or 
Family or 
Love?

No. 

Is it 
Strange 
to 
Hope and 
Wish for 
Better Times in the 
Midsts of 
Despair?

No.

Is it 
Strange
to hold your
Head high
and to 
Stand up
for that which
You 
Believe?

No.

Is it 
Strange 
for me to
Ask?

No.

Is it
Strange
for you to
Answer
No?

Yes.



*P.S. For those of you who haven't already, look at my limericks! They had gotten lost in the posts, but just scroll down to find them. Whoo! :D

0 perfectly wonderful amazing comments!: