THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

http://www.goodreads.com/story/list/1335595

here's the address for my story. hmm, don't know why it didn't work on the first post. :D

4 perfectly wonderful amazing comments!:

Anonymous said...

your writting a book !!!
about what

author in progress said...

read it!

starbucksluvr said...

Just to let you know, your background music and your playlist mix so the song doesn't sound right. Nice blog, otherwise. =) Lol.

starbucksluvr said...

HOLY MACARONI AND CHEESE! Your music is so loud!
Not really, but I just had the volume up at almost highest although the laptop doesn't go that high.
And the other people that were sleeping are not awake! lolzz

Yeah...that creeped me out and I couldn't find the lower button so I put the volume on highest accidentally.
But then I found the other button on the left and turned it down.
I don't know, but after I went to summer school, I talk to much. Maybe it's stress.