THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 27, 2009

Ha

so tonight we're gonna have a harry potter movie marathon and my dad was talking to my mom and i "so rudely" interrupted and this is how it went:

Dad: We're gonna have a Harry Potter marathon tonight!
Mom: Oh, really?
Dad: Yeah. It'll take us about 10 hours if we start now.
Me: Well ya know, it would still take 10 hours whether you started it now or not.
Dad: That was profound . . .
Me: Why thank you.
Dad: . . . and disrespectful.
Me: Why thank you!

yeah, i know it's kinda lame, but i thought it was funny . . .

2 perfectly wonderful amazing comments!:

Dione said...

Your parents crack me up! I love their relationship with each other.

Shara said...

Thanks Dione, but all I said was, "Oh, Really?". That whole interaction was all Lucas and Emma's "crazy relationship"! :P