THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Beatles Stuffff

 

my new shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my dvd!!!! sideways!!!!

yay! i'm like SOOOOOOO happy right now! cuz like a) i finally got my hard day's night dvd! it was starting to worry me cuz it was supposed to come on july 8, 2009 but instead it came on july 9, 2009 and so yesterday i was REALLY worried cuz i had even worn my "all you need is love" shirt even though it's long sleeved so that the movie would know that it was going to a good home where it would be loved and cherished and screamed over, so it would come faster but that didn't work. :( so todaaaaaay i b) wore cassandra's old beatles shirt that she gave to me yesterday!!! thank you again cassandra!!!!!! i love it!!!!!

in non beatles news: i'm gonna watch charade tonight!!! :D

2 perfectly wonderful amazing comments!:

Dione said...

Yay! Has anyone told you that you are your mother's daughter?

author in progress said...

Possibly just a few times . . . But now they're saying I'm worse than her! :D