THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Busy busy busy...

Whoa, the past 24 hours have been perdy busy for me. First of all, i went swimming 3 times in less than a day. Three separate times! my swimsuit hasn't been dry all day. :( Then me and my friends came up w/ two ideas for inventions that could change the world!!! 

  1. A parasol that has a ring of misters and a fan on it w/ solar panels on top to make energy for the fan. (okay, we didn't make this up today, but i thought of the solar panels!)
  2. A snorkel type thing, but w/ a big bubble in front so you can talk underwater
Pretty amazing, man.

I also got injured many times while swimming. not fun... D:

And i jumped up and down in excitement (not literally, but still!) cuz my mom is finally reading twilight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay...

6 perfectly wonderful amazing comments!:

bookworm said...

Show your mom this comment!!! Mrs.Ramirez, please please please read fast so Emma can enjoy these wonderful books as fast as possible! Also if you would like a second opinion, my mom has read the books. Please let Emma read them! Thanks!

Dione said...

bookworm - Once she's started the book she doesn't need to be reminded to read them fast, it's inevitable.

bookworm said...

True... Who are you?

author in progress said...

that's my aunt, dione

Chloe said...

yay our inventions r posted for the world to see!!!! Thanks for the shout out Emma!

For Edward Only said...

All I have to say is.

HUZZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!