THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

WHOO! MY VERY OWN BLOG!!!

gasp! i was totally not expecting my mom to let me have my own blog... but HEY i'm sure not complaining!!!!! i'm just soooooooooooooo glad to be free to post as many things about me as i want. like when i have a new update on one of my stories or when pigs fly or when i get my asymmetrical haircut! (Mom, u reading this? *wink wink*) so, hey let the good times roll before they get smushed by a rolling pin...

4 perfectly wonderful amazing comments!:

For Edward Only said...

... Wow. xDDDDDDDDDDD

Anonymous said...

oh darn it
I wanted to be the first to post on your new blog
Oh well

Guess what I'm getting a referbished mac so now we can I chat
When I get it

I am the first to leave a commet on a touch
So therefore ok still special


And yes being special rox¡¡¡!!!¡¡!!

Kätë thę grëät
Ps I don't think I have ever seen so much corn

author in progress said...

:D i happy...

bookworm said...

sweet blog emma! Love it!