THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Goodreads

hey dudes, check out goodreads.com. it's an amazing website where u can review books and discuss books w/ other members. also, u can post ur writing on goodreads and u still get to keep all the rights!!! check it out! my name on there is emmaleigh btw.

4 perfectly wonderful amazing comments!:

ashley g. said...

Very cool that you have a blog. I got your comment on my 'goodreads.' Unfortunately, I have no idea how to comment back... so here you go...

I miss you and your family a lot! I hope that you are having a great summer and LOVED Girls Camp.

ashley g. said...

Oh yeah- I'm Sister Guymon. ;)

Dione said...

Emma - love your blog! Love your vocabulary! Love You!

Dione said...

P.S. I noticed you don't have Clark & Shawna's blog listed: clarkandshawna.blogspot.com